Hollywood

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Being born on January 21, 1976 Baby Spice is a popular name of pop singer, song writer and occasional actress Emma Lee Bunton. She is famous worldwide as a member of the popular ‘90s girl group called “The Spice Girls” from where she had acquired her nickname “Baby Spice” as she was the youngest of all members. She was featured wearing revealing baby doll attires in The Spice Girls.

Baby Spice was born in Finchley and brought up in Woodside Park, both of which are located at Barnet in London. She was an angelic daughter of her parents, Pauline who was a karate instructor and Trevor who was a milkman. She remained with her mother after her parents parted apart when she was just eleven years of age. Initial she was admitted to St. Theresa’s Primary School situated in Finchley Central and after that she attended Sylvia Young Theatre School in Marylebone.

Have you been noticing how great Baby Spice Emma Bunton has been looking lately? Now Emma tells the upcoming issue of Fabulous magazine her diet secrets, err, lack of them! “My diet secrets? Chocolate and cha-cha-cha!” says Emma who just gave birth to son Beau six months ago. Says the magazine, “The good news? Emma’s toned size 10 body has nothing to do with munching mung beans, it’s all down to dancing and a healthy eating plan that allowed her to indulge in her other passion – chocolate. “It takes a while to lose the baby weight, but I didn’t feel I had to starve myself And obviously, going straight on tour hurried things along a bit!” After giving birth, Emma says she “did everything in moderation. I went to the gym three times a week, not seven - being stuck on a running machine for hours on end is so dull. I wanted to do everything naturally without going on a strict diet. I made sure I got the right nutrients, just in smaller portions. If I felt hungry I snacked on fruit.”

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online